groovy-users mailing list archives

From Søren Berg Glasius <soe...@glasius.dk>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Groovy 2.6 potential retirement to focus on Groovy 3.0
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2018 07:50:21 GMT
While the project I'm on is still on JDK 7, but due to Grails 2.x I think
that option 3 is the best way to move forward (and nudge projects on to a
higher version of Grails as well).

/Søren

--

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen,

Søren Berg Glasius

Hedevej 1, Gl. Rye, 8680 Ry, Denmark
Mobile: +45 40 44 91 88, Skype: sbglasius