Also on Twitter I've seen mentioned that it's also in collaboration with Java Magazine.
So not just for one company's secret agenda (but Oracle's too)

And in any case, if it shows Groovy being well represented, it's good for the project :-)

Guillaume

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 1:05 PM, Russel Winder <russel@winder.org.uk> wrote:
On Sun, 2018-05-13 at 12:46 -0400, Wilson MacGyver wrote:
> honestly the poll looks like a attempt to get a list of email address for
> security/audit consulting  :)

The author of the survey assures me there is no hidden agenda to the survey.

With the GDPR going in to force 2018-05-25 such surveys will not be allowed to
be used for address harvesting without explicit consent. But that is 11 days
away. On the other hand I trust the person releasing the survey.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200

--
Guillaume Laforge