groovy-users mailing list archives

From Russel Winder <rus...@winder.org.uk>
Subject Re: What Java tools are developers using? - Vote for Groovy :-)
Date Fri, 18 May 2018 11:07:16 GMT
On Thu, 2018-05-17 at 23:13 +0200, MG wrote:
> Damn, sorry, did not see that its the same link Guillaume posted a few
> days back... *insertanimatedgifofyellowballhittingitshead*
> Anyway, since people criticized the survey: I did not find anything
> suspicious, the questions looked fine to me, I did not think the answers
> were manipulative and the survey did not take long - so I add my voice
> to Guillaume's suggesting you invest 5 minutes of your time... :-)

There are some hidden assumptions, hidden variables, and hidden biases in what
at first sight seems a simple questionnaire. Having said this, for many people
it is just a simple questionnaire that is fine and reasonable, so it is not a
big deal in the scheme of things. I am in conversation with the person who is
running the questionnaire, so things are in hand.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200