groovy-users mailing list archives

From MG <mg...@arscreat.com>
Subject Re: What Java tools are developers using? - Vote for Groovy :-)
Date Thu, 17 May 2018 21:13:24 GMT
Damn, sorry, did not see that its the same link Guillaume posted a few
days back... *insertanimatedgifofyellowballhittingitshead*
Anyway, since people criticized the survey: I did not find anything
suspicious, the questions looked fine to me, I did not think the answers
were manipulative and the survey did not take long - so I add my voice
to Guillaume's suggesting you invest 5 minutes of your time... :-)