groovy-users mailing list archives

From Avinash Nanda <avinashonlin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question: Updating a database table
Date Thu, 10 May 2018 16:15:58 GMT
Unfortunately i couldnt combine the queries as i have logic which
determines what data to update.

Also i tried looking at the below link but could know where i need to
update the flag:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY-8397?page=
com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel&
focusedCommentId=16273333#comment-16273333

Sorry i tried googling around the issue but didnt find anything relavent

--
Regards
Avinash