groovy-users mailing list archives

From Blake McBride <blake1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re-entrant and multi-entrant Groovy calls
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2018 11:45:31 GMT
Thanks.  Speaking of Java alone, I understand that many Java API's are not
thread safe.  That's fine.  However, with respect to Java alone, I can have
any number of threads and so long as no thread touches the same
(application) variables at the same time, I'm always safe.

I understand that I must take this into account when using Groovy too.  My
problem is that I don't know if Groovy has some internal stuff that will
break even if I have no application variable problems.

Thanks.

Blake McBride