groovy-users mailing list archives

From MG <mg...@arscreat.com>
Subject Re: traits fields initialization order ?
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2018 22:18:35 GMT
Hi Paul,

thank you for the feedback (I searched the Groovy Jira, but was using
"field assignment" as the search term, so missed this issue).
Weird bug, just taking away all the final qualifiers actually works, no
@Lazy required - I didn't even test that far, since that is such a
general problem, that I would have thought people would already have
complained about this in troves...

Cheers,
mg