groovy-users mailing list archives

From Mauro Molinari <mauro...@tiscali.it>
Subject Re: Alternative JVM with Groovy (Azul,...) ?
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2018 16:59:49 GMT
They have their own set of debs with their own maintainers, although they
use Debian source and patches heavily. Honestly I don't know whether they
use the Debian binaries as-is, but I would say they should compile sources
by their own because the package base for dependencies is different.

Mauro Molinari
mauromol@tiscali.it