+1up on Groovy Stars.

Also please consider not just language contributions but those from community organizers like Søren Glasius && Shaun Jurgemeyer!

Cheers,
Eric Kinsella

On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 6:13 AM, Daniel Sun <realbluesun@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi Paul,

     “Groovy Champions” make people associate it with "Java Champions"
easily. As for "Groovy Stars", it is interesting but let me associate "Song
Stars" and "Kungfu Stars" easily... I wish other people would not associate
as I do...

      Similarly, many years ago some one suggested to name current "Grape"
as "Groovy Baby", the latter is interesting but not formal...

      To sum up, +1 to “Groovy Champions”.

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun