Hi Eric,

thank you for the suggestion. Do you know how much money they take for their service and if they accept Paypal (I just thought about this, and not accepting Paypal is imho close to a knockout, to keep the entry barrier as low as possible; that would exclude Kickstarter according to their FAQ, but here one could probably assume that many potential Groovy backers would already have an account...).

Do they support specific funding foals also (which typically attract more funding), or is a subscription only model ?

Cheers,
mg