groovy-users mailing list archives

From Mario Garcia <mario.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @Groovy Champions: Groovy Development Funding ?
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2018 14:50:09 GMT
I thought this could be worth sharing.

The company I work for developed some time ago, Tribe (
https://tribe.taiga.io/)

Tribe is a task-based employment marketplace for product development. It
was created with software development in mind. The tasks can be managed
through the open sourced Taiga management platform (https://taiga.io/). So
tasks could be managed in the context of a project.

More details about Tribe (how it works, payments...) :

https://tribe.taiga.io/help/how-it-works

I hope this helps
Mario