groovy-users mailing list archives

From MG <mg...@arscreat.com>
Subject Re: @Groovy Champions: Groovy Development Funding ?
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2018 16:17:45 GMT
Hi Eric,

thank you for the suggestion. Do you know how much money they take for
their service and if they accept Paypal (I just thought about this, and
not accepting Paypal is imho close to a knockout, to keep the entry
barrier as low as possible; that would exclude Kickstarter according to
their FAQ, but here one could probably assume that many potential Groovy
backers would already have an account...).

Do they support specific funding foals also (which typically attract
more funding), or is a subscription only model ?

Cheers,
mg