groovy-users mailing list archives

From MG <mg...@arscreat.com>
Subject Re: @Groovy Champions: Groovy Development Funding ?
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2018 23:00:10 GMT
Hi Mario,

thank you for the input. If I interpret the information on the webpage
correctly, the system works for one-on-one funding of tasks between e.g.
a developer and a stakeholder for specific tasks of a project. I don't
know if this would work in the case of Groovy, because here we would
probably have a larger number of  people giving smaller amounts to fund
a development goal together...

Cheers,
mg