groovy-users mailing list archives

From Mohan Radhakrishnan <radhakrishnan.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Executing dynamic DSL command
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2018 11:14:48 GMT
I've been reading the older posts and this code which constructs a closure
works.

It evalutes this line of code.

bootStrap '//*[@id=\"pane\"]'

public Object runInContext(Object context, String script, GroovyShell
        shell) {
    Closure cl = (Closure) shell.evaluate("{->"  + script  + "}");
    cl.setDelegate(context);
    cl.setResolveStrategy(Closure.DELEGATE_FIRST);
    return cl.call();
}

Thanks,

Mohan