groovy-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Sun <realblue...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Sample Forum
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2018 23:43:14 GMT
Hi Nathan,

      Thanks for your spending time on setting up the forum. I tried just
now, it's amazing!

       As for the following feature about delay sending, I wish you could
remove it(and wish send the mail without any delay)... because if we are
editing and have not completed in 2 minutes but the mail is sent, then the
mail is not complete...
```
Quick note: when you
post a topic, there is a 2 minute window in which you can make edits before
it is sent out to email subscribers, so if you experience delay that is why.
```

       P.S. I replied your "Improving named-argument support" thread,
looking forward to seeing it in mailing list ;-)

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun