groovy-users mailing list archives

From Ruben Laguna <ruben.lag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to add GroovyObject methods via a category?
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 09:31:34 GMT
I've found the following *old* bug report from 2009:

[GROOVY-3867 Allow methodMissing/propertyMissing to be defined through
category |https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY-3867]

which says that methodMissing does not work since Groovy 1.6.5.

So I've opened a new JIRA ticket [iGROOVY-8408 invokeMethod cannot be
set through category|https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY-8408]

Thanks for the help

--
/Rubén