groovy-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About Gradle, Kotlin and Inner Fear
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2017 19:23:36 GMT
Anecdotal data points as well at conferences, when I ask the question to
the audience, usually I get a third using Gradle vs two thirds still using
Maven.
Kotlin's use is still also anecdotical, while Apache Groovy is still way
more in use, but there's definitely lots of interest about Kotlin.
It's funny to see folks touting Kotlin with the same arguments we've used
for the past 14 years when we were praising Groovy ourselves :-)

--
Guillaume Laforge

Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/114130972232398734985/posts>