groovy-users mailing list archives

From Edmond Kemokai <ekemo...@gmail.com>
Subject Exciting Addition to Groovy Ecosystem
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 19:41:48 GMT
Hello Groovers,

I am the developer of Solvent (codesolvent.com), it a platform for doing
web development via JSR-223 with Groovy being the primary language. The
solvent developer environment is itself a web application with a back-end
built entirely in Groovy via the JSR-223 Groovy scripting engine.

I am trying to bring it to the attention of the community as an option for
doing web development besides Grail.

There is a demo system you can access @ http://demo.codesolvent.com:7000/
login: developer/developer

Be nice, this is a shared demo system that others need and you have full
system access :)

to see a sample, open: /com/crudzilla/betaApp/web/language-test/groovy.ste

You can test by right-clicking then select "Open In Browser".

This could make Groovy very accessible to web developers as it gives an
easy way to build applications out-of-the-box, not unlike using something
like PHP.

I am hoping folks would be interested in reviewing it and sharing feedback.
I am more than happy to give an in depth demo and answer questions. I am
hoping to eventually have Solvent added to the list of Ecosystem solutions
for Groovy.

I hope to hear back.

Regards
Edmond