Keep us updated on the new extensions, and once you're happy with what you have come up with, I believe it'd really be awesome to have it integrated.

Guillaume

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 5:07 AM, Joe Wolf <joewolf@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 for me. I think it's a good idea.

Not everything in the current API may be worthwhile to have as part of Groovy proper, though. For example, the bridging methods from the java.time classes back to Date and Calendar could be unnecessarily promoting the latter's usage.

By the way, I'm currently working to add extension methods to the java.time types involving ZoneId and ZoneOffset. I hope to have that completed in a couple of weeks or so.

-Joe