groovy-users mailing list archives

From Ahm Avoby <aliencheck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Groovy 2.4.12 released
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2017 20:43:04 GMT
Congratulations on the release - as a Groovy developer it's always great to
see Groovy getting better...

As my son's Minecraft Groovy consultant, I saw that 2.4.12 does not contain
a fix for the (unfortunately required) "obfuscation not working when trying
to mod Minecraft using Groovy" problem I described under "Minecraft modding
with Groovy: @CompileStatic not statically compiling fields ?", so I was
wondering whether you could give me any indication on a timeframe for a fix
?

(It would be great if Groovy could achieve its goal on being as Java
compatible as possible here, so that Groovy Minecraft modding actually
becomes just "add @CompileStatic to your class", as to get kids involved
early with Groovy)