groovy-users mailing list archives

From Mirco <mirch...@gmail.com>
Subject Computer Music and AI in Groovy
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 14:08:25 GMT
Hi folks,

just a short message for groovy developers with an interest in computer
music.
I've created an open source music framework named MirComp... in Groovy, of
course!
Here's the github code site:
https://github.com/mcolletta/mircomp
for the moment just some demos and screenshots but a pre-alpha application
and the actual site with a little bit of documentation is coming, so stay
tuned!
For news about the progress this is my (brand-new)  twitter account:
@mirchord

In addition, for AI enthusiasts I've implemented a recurrent neural network
library (again, in Groovy!) that you can find here:
https://github.com/mcolletta/mirnn
More specifically is a generalized Long short-term memory (g-LSTM for
short), a very popular architecture to predict time series (among the
others).

Happy and Groovy New Year!

Mirco