groovy-users mailing list archives

From Andres Almiray <aalmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GroovyFX - InternalFrame like window
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2016 17:10:10 GMT
Hi there,

This is the correct place to ask GroovyFX questions.

Short answer: no, it does not support InternalFrame out of the box because the standard JavaFX
API does not provide such widget.

However if there were to be a 3rd party JavaFX library that provides such widget then it would
be fairly simple to register a custom factory on SceneGraphBuilder.

Cheers
Andres

Sent from my primitive Tricorder