groovy-users mailing list archives

From Andres Almiray <aalmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GroovyFX] using ColorPicker
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 12:26:20 GMT
Hmm looks like we missed `ColorPicker` in the 8.0.0 release. If you could
create an issue
at https://github.com/groovyfx-project/groovyfx/issues

In the meantime, you can manually register a factory that can handle a
`colorPicker` node, like this

    SceneGraphBuilder sgb = new SceneGraphBuilder()
    sgb.registerFactory('colorPicker', new ControlFactory(ColorPicker))

Cheers,
Andres

Java Champion; Groovy Enthusiast
http://jroller.com/aalmiray