groovy-users mailing list archives

From chavan77 <chava...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: TypeChecked and with custom methods/parameters using ExpandoMetaClass
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2016 00:16:11 GMT
It seems like the solution is to use groovy's type checking extensions.

http://docs.groovy-lang.org/next/html/documentation/type-checking-extensions.html#_precompiled_type_checking_extensions

But how do I do this from inside Java? I want to load my script and for
every property that the compiler does not resolve, I should be able to
provide a resolution based on the runtime state the script was compiled in.
Meaning compiling a script that came from team X should allow variables CAR,
BIKE and SCOOTER. Team Y should not have these variables, instead it should
allow variables POT, PAN and CUP. I will know what variables are valid
through string lists in my java code.