Good question.
Could you reach out to the Nabble guys to see how this can be done?
http://www.nabble.com/ContactUs.jtp
Their support forum should be helpful.
The founders have been very helpful with me in the past when setting up the forum.

Guillaume

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 5:09 PM, Benjamin Gudehus <hastebrot@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey,

for (nearly) every message to the Apache Groovy Mailing-lists I receive two mails (one from groovy.apache.org and one from n5.nabble.com).

Unfortunately the URL to the Nabble forum on [1] redirects to [1] itself. Which means I can't use the Nabble user interface to unsubscribe (if there was any).
Clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of the mails does the same.

I wonder if there's a way to unsubscribe. If not, as a work-around, I'll filter all mails from n5.nabble.com that contain the text "groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com".

Regards,
Benjamin

--
Guillaume Laforge