Indeed it is powerful.  This is for an integration for monitoring and management platform designed expressly for this purpose. You can already enter that code into a form field which lets you enter any arbitrary script. THis is just for a form field which is for properties.

Gerald R. Wiltse
jerrywiltse@gmail.com