groovy-users mailing list archives

From John Wagenleitner <john.wagenleit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can anyone comment on this stackoverflow posting that indicates XmlSlurper is actually namespace aware by default
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 18:34:45 GMT
I think the SO answer is correct that the documentation is incorrect.
Originally the javadoc stated:

    "Uses the defaults of not validating and namespace aware."

Some javadoc updates were made since and it was probably assumed that "not"
also applied to namespace aware.

Do you have any code sample you can share that shows where you have to set
the namespace aware parameter to true in order to access without a
namespace?