groovy-users mailing list archives

From Billy Buzzard <billy.buzz...@bnsflogistics.com>
Subject RE: ConfigSlurper not finding Config.groovy in jar
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 18:37:47 GMT
AFAIK under normal circumstances the compiler should only be compiling files that are under
the src/main/java folder, but when compiling groovy files it appears all src folders are included
like the src/main/resources folder.  I bet you can add a configuration element to the groovy
compiler in the pom file that will let you exclude the /src/main/resources folder.

From: Billy Buzzard [mailto:billy.buzzard@bnsflogistics.com]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 1:28 PM
To: users@groovy.apache.org
Subject: RE: ConfigSlurper not finding Config.groovy in jar

The reason “Config.class” is appearing in your jar is because you specified “Config.groovy”
in the src/main/resources.  The compiler sees the “.groovy” suffix and compiles the file
into a “.class” flie.  Simply changing the filename to something like “Config.properties”
should stop the name from changing work.