I'm a novice developer, working on developing my first wrapper library for a REST API.  I want it to be robust, flexible, and repeatable for future REST API's.  I am looking for examples of wrapper libraries for different web api's written in pure Groovy (not Java). The more complicated the API, the better. Also, I would prefer those that use groovyx.net.http.RESTClient, since that's what I'm using.

I want to see different ways of modeling the objects and the API's, since there are truly an infinite number of ways to approach it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jerry

Gerald R. Wiltse