Thanks Schalk!

Gerald R. Wiltse
jerrywiltse@gmail.com

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 7:50 AM, Schalk Cronjé <ysb33r@gmail.com> wrote:
I am not sure what you want to achieve. That code is part of a Bintray publishing Gradle plugin I wrote, before Bintray came out with their own version. If you want to just publish to Bintray from Gradle, this will work for you if you use the original style maven publishing.

If you want to do something else, feel free to take the code to a new project - it is licensed under Apache v2 anyway.