groovy-users mailing list archives

From DECLOEDT Loic EVADERIS <Loic.DECLO...@cea.fr>
Subject RE: Groovy runtime issue with multiple directories install
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2016 09:59:14 GMT
Joechen,
I am executing groovy directly on the .groovy files without prior compilation. Therefore,
there is no intermediate class files that can mess around, unless I am missing something.
You will find my project in the attached archive to allow you testing it.
Apart from that, I have been able to make it work by following these steps:
- compile each groovy file with groovyc.
- execute Java on the compiled files with the groovy jar in the class-path.

Hope this helps,
Loïc

On 23.03.2016 10:35, DECLOEDT Loic EVADERIS wrote:
> Hi Joechen, Simon,
> Yes, my first e-mail contained some typos. Please refer to the second one for a consistent
explanation. Sorry for the confusion.
> I can also join my source project if you wish.
[...]
[...]
> So did you ensure that there are no .class files of the classes you want to execute in
the directories you include in the class path?
[...]

This part of the message is still valid and open. Sharing the source would help though

bye Jochen