groovy-users mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: peristant and immutable collections
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 11:09:32 GMT
I think pcollections or functional-java (via functional-groovy?) seem
like the easiest paths to go. We should also decide whether to assist
with static type checking we need the n-ary variants for things like
Tuple, Predicate, Function etc. At some point we either need to adopt
such generic interfaces or follow the Java8 direction.