groovy-users mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: Math Operations
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2015 13:18:33 GMT
Am 09.10.2015 um 22:32 schrieb Sean Gilligan:
[...]
> I would really like to see a Math cleanup in Groovy for the 2.5/2.6
> timeframe (I don't want to wait for 3.0)  I've created some bugs on JIRA
> myself and would like to help as much as I can. Maybe I should start a
> thread on the dev list?

sure, make a list of the issue entries in that post as well, so we can
be sure we are talking about the same thing. I too think some things
there don't work as they should, but so far nobody else was interested
(or had the time) in really specifying these things.

bye blackdrag

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou