2.4.3. Sorry I should have said first time round. I will check the diffs to the new version...

This "bug" is confusing the hell out of me. If I run the script with groovyshell or groovyscriptengine or whatever it works, but if I add the TypeChecked as a AST customiser then you get the result I posted above.

I would have thought it was the same code path.

Thanks for the info.