groovy-users mailing list archives

From Jamie Echlin <jamie.ech...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: type checking bug
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2015 20:34:44 GMT
2.4.3. Sorry I should have said first time round. I will check the diffs to
the new version...

This "bug" is confusing the hell out of me. If I run the script with
groovyshell or groovyscriptengine or whatever it works, but if I add the
TypeChecked as a AST customiser then you get the result I posted above.

I would have thought it was the same code path.

Thanks for the info.