groovy-users mailing list archives

From James Northrop <james.north...@orange.fr>
Subject Re: What is the status of GPars?
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 15:12:56 GMT
not quite done yet Russel as i have not merged any new GPars work of
yours  since my work of a few weeks ago and i do NOT know how to
update my github fork to do that. So once i can see how to update my
GPars fork to the 'master' view of your GPars repo, then i shall be
more than pleased to do the honors.

After that i have a bit of time to trial groovy.2.4.5 out last nite -
just for grins :-}

more news soon
thx
jim