groovy-users mailing list archives

From James Northrop <james.north...@orange.fr>
Subject Re: What is the status of GPars?
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2015 10:22:49 GMT
Russel:
Thank you for that news. I am not qualified to do DNS stuff. I was
only wondering if you have some plan to bring all the GPars family
under a single umbrella website ?

Have also done a pull request to bump GPars to use gradle 2.6 with
more than 1140+ tests - they all worked as expected. Have also (on my
local system) bumped GPars to gradle 2.7-rc-1 and again it all runs as
i would expect. So once gradle 2.7 is official, i can pump that up as
well.

Have a GR8 weekend
k/r
jim