groovy-users mailing list archives

From James Northrop <james.north...@orange.fr>
Subject Re: What is the status of GPars?
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 21:12:08 GMT
hi russell -
noticed that gradle 2.7 final has been released so i have updated my
local gpars build.gradle to 2.7 and re gened the wrapper. Then ran
full test suite again. All looks ok to me - as  much as i can
understand.

now before i put this final fix back into my gpars fork, do i need to
merge any new changes of yours into my fork and if so how pls as i
dunno that part yet.

Once my git gpars matched yours then i'll push 2.7 to my for and do a
pull request to make it happen. Well that's the plan at least ;-}

thanx gain
jim