The Groovy compiler actually never generates warnings.

Le 24 août 2015 12:30, "JamieEchlin" <jamie.echlin@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hi...

I'm looking for a way to pick up warnings from the compiler when making use
of deprecated methods for instance.

I have done:

compilerConfiguration.setWarningLevel(WarningMessage.POSSIBLE_ERRORS)

and higher, but I'm not sure how to get hold of the warnings, if they're
being emitted at all. Actually I am getting some warnings but they're not
related to using deprecated methods, eg:

warning: <No Relevant Source>: The global transform for class
geb.transform.AttributeAccessingMetaClassRegisteringTransformation is
defined in both bundle

Any help appreciated...

cheers, jamie