groovy-users mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: [Question] Variable Argument Lists, Named Arguments, Optional Parameters and Multiple assignment
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 21:29:16 GMT

This is the users list. I think what Jochen is suggesting is that you should feel free to
send tricky questions directly to this list rather than using IRC/chat. Chat is great for
immediate responses but you will get more eyeballs on your question in the mailing list which
are also then archived and can help others get answers in the future too.

Cheers, Paul.