On 17 Jul 2015, at 7:07 am, Guillaume Laforge <glaforge@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Keegan,

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 10:15 PM, Keegan Witt <keeganwitt@gmail.com> wrote:
I've never had cause to use this functionality, so forgive my ignorance.  Where did this repo move after the Codehaus shutdown?  http://svn.codehaus.org/groovy/modules/scriptom/trunk/ It doesn't look like it was included in the Codehaus mirrors

Indeed, I don't think it's been moved anywhere.

Groovy migrated themselves out - I didn't take a copy of their SCM repos.  All repositories that I could find clones of on the internet were migrated to github (codehaus) account.  If the original owner pesters me I remove the repos from the codehaus account / provide links to the new locations.

And did the documentation get moved as well?

No it hasn't moved either.

There is a backup of Confluence - but it is non-trivial to restore things from.

Wasn't this migrated with the Groovy project?

Regards,

Ben