FYI, Peter Niederwieser offered a solution to the circular compilation issue about a year ago.

-Keegan

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 1:11 AM, Jochen Theodorou <blackdrag@gmx.org> wrote:
Am 13.07.2015 22:20, schrieb Rahul Somasunderam:
I'm assuming metaclass init should be a one time penalty. Or is there
something I'm misunderstanding about it?

the big hit is a one time penalty, yes. meta classes might be created later on again because a meta class might have been garbage collected on too low memory. But first of all, you have a big hit in performance caused by reading in the extension methods and created the basic meta class infrastructure

bye blackdrag

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou