Addendum: native launcher is already mirrored: https://github.com/codehaus/groovy-native-launcher

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 7:47 PM, Keegan Witt <keeganwitt@gmail.com> wrote:
Unfortunately, no.  It was a subproject of Groovy that isn't actively maintained.  And actually, I don't think any of these were migrated either
I think these have already been merged into Groovy and are unneeded
I'm not sure whether these are needed

If anybody knows which ones we need to pull, please speak up.  I'm not sure which of these projects had documentation pages (I'd bet at least a few had none), but personally I'm more concerned about getting the sources than the docs.

-Keegan