The problem is that when we moved Groovy to git/github, we only moved the Groovy-core repository, not the other modules.
So... I don't have a pointer to those old repos.

Ben, is it possible to get them back from your backups?

Guillaume

On Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 10:28 AM, Russel Winder <russel@winder.org.uk> wrote:
On Thu, 2015-07-16 at 21:01 -0400, Keegan Witt wrote:
> Others might chime in on the thread.  I don't have a need for it
> personally
> (I've been deploying to Linux my entire career), but it looks like
> people
> still use it a bit:
> https://github.com/search?l=groovy&o=desc&q=scriptom&ref=searchresult
> s&s=indexed&type=Code&utf8=%E2%9C%93.
> My interest was just to ensure we have everything properly archived
> complete the Codehaus migration.

If there are users out there, and it appears there are, then the
repository should be live for testing and potential updating. The last
think we want is for the Groovy eco-system to have some deployed and
use things that are binary only and not updateable(*).

(*) Yes I know Java jars can be reverted to source, but it would not be
truly meaningful source, as having the original would be.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip: sip:russel.winder@ekiga.net

--