Ed Clark has some 1.6.1-SNAPSHOT sources, which might be even more recent.
Let's see if we can revive it!

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 4:55 AM, Keegan Witt <keeganwitt@gmail.com> wrote:
That's too bad :(  I found this: http://www.java2s.com/Code/JarDownload/scriptom/scriptom-1.6.0-sources.jar.zip.  Does it look like it has the complete source (minus the Gant file)?

-Keegan

On Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 5:34 AM, Guillaume Laforge <glaforge@gmail.com> wrote:
Ben replied to me that there's no backup of the Groovy repository.

Does anyone have an old copy of our SVN repo here?