why reinvent grapes? why not extend Gradle (as thats what it sounds like you want)?

Owen Rubel
415-971-0976
orubel@gmail.com

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 4:04 PM, Richard Heintze <sieg_heintze@yahoo.com> wrote:

Can someone help me get started with a little groovy program that will
(1) ingest a maven pom.xml
(2) construct the dependency treeĀ
(3) download dependencies into the local maven repository if needed
(4) construct the class path strings that includes all the dependent jars and display this so I can use it with the java command to run the java program with this bash syntax

java -cp `getClassPath.groovy ./pom.xml` abc.def.main

This would be very handy for running command line utilities like the derby toolkit command line and the flyway command line utility.

Thanks
Siegfried