Thibault Kruse attempted something with a bit wider scope a few months ago, maybe you can get some inspiration from his efforts:

https://github.com/tkruse/gpi

Am 15.07.2015 um 01:04 schrieb Richard Heintze:

Can someone help me get started with a little groovy program that will
(1) ingest a maven pom.xml
(2) construct the dependency treeĀ
(3) download dependencies into the local maven repository if needed
(4) construct the class path strings that includes all the dependent jars and display this so I can use it with the java command to run the java program with this bash syntax

java -cp `getClassPath.groovy ./pom.xml` abc.def.main

This would be very handy for running command line utilities like the derby toolkit command line and the flyway command line utility.

Thanks
Siegfried