groovy-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scriptom
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2015 20:55:24 GMT
So, thanks to Schalk and Ed, the latest known sources are now available
here:
https://github.com/groovy/Scriptom

Jason, you might want to have a look at what we have at this stage?
We need people with Windows machines obviously (which is not my case) for
running the build and tests, and see how it's going with recent versions of
Microsoft Office and co.

Anyone else game to try that out as well?

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager