groovy-users mailing list archives

From tog <guillaume.all...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Spark & Groovy
Date Sun, 26 Jul 2015 09:41:45 GMT
Thanks Jeff for your quick answer.

Yes, the tasks shall be serializable and I believe they are.

My test script has 2 tasks (doing the same job) one is a closure, the other
is a org.apache.spark.api.java.function.Function - and according to a small
test in my script both are serializable for Java/Groovy.

I am a bit puzzled/stuck here.

--
PGP KeyID: 2048R/EA31CFC9  subkeys.pgp.net