groovy-users mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache Groovy 2.4.4-incubating
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 17:36:26 GMT
Great news. :)

Thanks for all your work and patience as a release manager. :)

Beside the bugfixes there are also significant additions to the documentation:

   *http://docs.groovy-lang.org/docs/next/html/documentation/#_interacting_with_a_sql_database
   *http://docs.groovy-lang.org/docs/next/html/documentation/#_the_groovy_ant_task
   *http://docs.groovy-lang.org/docs/next/html/documentation/#_filetreebuilder
   *http://docs.groovy-lang.org/docs/next/html/documentation/#_staxbuilder
   *http://docs.groovy-lang.org/docs/next/html/documentation/#_saxbuilder
   *http://docs.groovy-lang.org/docs/next/html/documentation/#_nodebuilder
   * All links to the old groovy repository changed to the apache github mirror.
   * A lot of corrections and improvements across the board.

Thanks to everybody who contributed. :)

If you want to extend/improve a section or find errors, send us a pull request.

Cheers,
Pascal